This document describes the contents and new features of firmware release 1.3 for the Dutch & Dutch 8-series products.
Three 1.3 builds have been released: 4, 12 and 18. All are installable on the Dutch & Dutch 8c and 8m through the self hosted user interface. The interface is accessible from http://8c-[serialnumber] or http://8c-[serialnumber].local, depending on your local router settings.
|1.3.4||Sept 5th 2018|
|1.3.12||Dec 11th 2018|
|1.3.18||Sept 24th 2019|
- Build 4 contains a bug that produces incorrect boundary settings, this was fixed in build 12
- Minimised amount of mute-related DSP calls, removing extraneous tick/click noises
- Enhanced DSP writing algorithm
- Fixed standby unmuting
- Implemented DBus logging through Clerk
- Enhanced stream selection identifiers
- Fixed preset loading issue
Discovery and control
- Updated embedded LanSpeaker
- Enhanced group delay, speaker delay is now the minimum required
- Startup noise suppression
- Enhanced startup algorithm to avoid a faint tone
- Disabled sub output mute in the defaults.